|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Landmark Landscapes is currently hiring full time Commercial Landscape Maintenance Crew Members with great opportunities of advancement in our Charlotte and Raleigh division, must have capabilities of working with the team to complete the assigned tasks in a safe professional manor through safety training and best practices in operations within the time allocated by your supervisor. The Maintenance Crew Member reports to Crew Manager & Field Supervisor.
- Mowing of grass
- Edging of curbs, trim, and water lawns and flower beds
- Weed, plant, and spread mulch
- Blowing of leaves and brush
- Pruning of trees and shrubs
- Clean up
- Knowledge and requirements:
- Must possess knowledge of tools and equipment
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Must be able to work Normal workdays M-TH, shift varies 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (with required overtime during growing season)
- Preferably bilingual (English/Spanish)
How to Apply / Contact
Please submit your application at landmarklandscapes.net/employment.
Landmark Landscapes is a drug free workplace and all employees must pass
a pre-employment drug screening.